What information do we collect?
• The name of the domain through which the user is accessing the internet
• The date and time of user’s landing on the website
• The internet address of the linking website
How is this information used?
The information we automatically collect on the site is used for the following purposes –
• To measure the number of site visitors.
• To enhance our site networks by analyzing user preferences and to reach out to new users
• To note and ensure proper credits to the third parties which enable us to reach to new users by referring our site.
Security of Personal Information:
During the time of purchase or while signing up for newsletters, our website demands your name, email address, and certain primary details. These are voluntarily submitted details. We ensure complete protection of your personal information. The received information is not deemed to be shared with any third party, whatsoever. In order to ensure this, we have enabled various suitable measures at every security level both physical and electronic.
Cookies are small files which are placed on the hard disk of your computer for the purpose of record keeping. Every time you place an order, our website sends a cookie to your system by recognizing you as a user of the brand.
If you may wish, you can restrict the cookies on your system by conducting certain changes on your web browser.
No information collected by this website is deemed to be shared with third parties or external interest groups. We have deployed all necessary measures both physical and electronic to ensure complete protection of the privacy of your data.
Let's stay in touch
Subscribe to our newsletter today and receive exciting updates and offers on
our excelling gemstones collection.